The toolkit includes handouts for practitioners to use when counselling clients on starting and maintaining a physically active lifestyle. The 10 handouts focus on different physical activity topics:
- A. Taking the first step: deciding to be physically active
- B. Making a physical activity plan
- C. Setting goals for physical activity
- D. What stops you from being physically active?
- E. Benefits of physical activity
- F. Physical activity and your blood pressure
- G. High blood pressure: how to stay safe when active
- H: Physical activity and type 2 diabetes
- I: Diabetes: how to stay safe when active
- J: Healthy weight and physical activity
Visit our Physical Activity Counselling Toolkit for more information and versions in Chinese, French, Korean, Punjabi and Spanish.