Sep 28, Oct 9, 19, 28 | webinar | by Child Health BC and others
The Appetite to Play instructor-led interactive online workshop for early years providers will enhance knowledge in creating childcare settings that support healthy eating, physical activity, and physical literacy to promote healthy child development. During this workshop planning tools, tips and ideas, recipes, games and activities will be shared. There will be an overview of the extensive resources on the Appetite to Play website.
The workshop is two hours in length and will count towards professional development credits for early years providers. Register early as their workshops are very popular! Don’t miss out!
- Saturday, September 28th from 10 am to 12 pm
- Wednesday, October 9th from 6 pm to 8 pm
- Saturday, October 19th from 10 am to 12 pm
- Monday, October 28th from 10 am to 12 pm
- Wednesday, November 6th from 6 pm to 8 pm
- Saturday, November 16th from 10 am to 12 pm
- Monday, November 18th from 10 am to 12 pm
- Wednesday, December 4th from 6 pm to 8 pm